mezcal appreciation society
Quieres mas? (Do you want more?)
About Mezcal Appreciation Society (MAS):
- MAS is a small group mezcal tasting event.
- It may be MAS, but it's not just a sermon... it's an open forum for discussion on all things mezcal
- MAS is a ticketed event held at 258 Kingsland Road (site of the 2018 Sin Gusano bar residency)
- Tastings are specially curated by Jon Darby, Sin Gusano's founder, and will feature mezcals sourced by him in Mexico - unavailable elsewhere in the UK.
- The price is £45-50 per person and includes everything you need for a great night:
Tastings of between 4-6 different and unique rare distillates, depending on the focus of the session
Food: Chicken or vegetarian tamale + fresh house salsas + tortilla chips (a small meal)
Palate cleansing fruits and salts
Menu with tasting notes to take home
Note: Food is served at 6.30pm (on your arrival), before the mezcal tasting, which runs from roughly 7pm-8.30pm