About Mezcal Appreciation Society (MAS):
- MAS is a small group mezcal tasting event.
- It may be MAS, but it's not just a sermon... it's an open forum for discussion on all things mezcal
- MAS is a ticketed event
- Held regularly at 258 Kingsland Road (site of the 2018 Sin Gusano bar residency), but during 2019 also on tour around the UK
- Tastings are specially curated by Jon Darby, Sin Gusano's founder, and will feature mezcals sourced by him in Mexico - unavailable elsewhere in the UK.
- The price is £30-50 per person (venue and format dependent) and includes everything you need for a great night:
Tastings of between 4-6 different and unique rare distillates, depending on the focus of the session
Food (check each event for details)
Palate cleansing fruits and salts
Menu with tasting notes to take home
Note: Food is served at 6.30pm (on your arrival), before the mezcal tasting, which runs from roughly 7pm-8.30pm