mezcal appreciation society (MAS)
Quieres mas? (Do you want more?)
About Mezcal Appreciation Society (MAS):
- MAS is a tasting event for small groups, held on the second Wednesday of every month, each month exploring a different mezcal theme.
- For specifics of each months theme check our events page, or Facebook page.
- It may be MAS, but it's not just a sermon... it's an open forum for discussion on all things mezcal
- MAS is a ticketed event held at the Sin Gusano bar in Haggerston. The bar is open to the public every Thurs - Sat night.
- Tastings are specially curated by Jon Darby, Sin Gusano's founder, and will feature mezcals sourced by him in Mexico and rarely found in the UK.
- Price is £35 per person and includes a unique flight of mezcal (3 x 25ml) plus an extra wild card mezcal, as well as refreshing fruits and salts.
- Cost includes menu with tasting notes and poster to take home.
- The kitchen is closed during this mezcal tasting event.