mezcal appreciation society (MAS)
Quieres mas? (Do you want more?)
About Mezcal Appreciation Society (MAS):
- MAS is a small group mezcal tasting event.
- It may be MAS, but it's not just a sermon... it's an open forum for discussion on all things mezcal
- MAS is a ticketed event held at 258 Kingsland Road (site of the 2018 Sin Gusano bar residency)
- Tastings are specially curated by Jon Darby, Sin Gusano's founder, and will feature mezcals sourced by him in Mexico and rarely found in the UK.
- Price is £35-40 per person and includes a unique flight of mezcal (3 x 25ml) plus an extra wild card mezcal, as well as Mexican snacks and refreshing fruits and salts.
- Cost includes menu with tasting notes to take home.