This week Jon will showcase some of the incredible diversity available in mezcal. Ready your taste buds for a flavour explosion! Not to be missed.
ABOUT MEZCAL APPRECIATION SOCIETY (MAS):
- MAS is a small group tasting event held on the second Wednesday of every month, each night exploring a different mezcal theme.
- MAS is a ticketed event held at the Sin Gusano bar in Haggerston. The bar is open to the public every Thurs - Sat night.
- The tastings are specially curated by Jon Darby, Sin Gusano's founder, and will feature mezcals sourced by him in Mexico and rarely found in the UK.
- Price is £35 per person and includes a unique flight of mezcal (3 x 25ml) plus an extra wild card mezcal, as well as refreshing fruits and salts.
- Cost includes menu with tasting notes and poster to take home.
- The Sin Gusano kitchen is closed during this mezcal tasting event.