Tonight we will introduce Sin Gusano's new monthly mezcal lovers event: Mezcal Appreciation Society (MAS).
Jon, founder of the Sin Gusano project, will assume no knowledge in guiding you through the ins and outs of the processes, the regions, the flavours, the plants and all of the joys of starting your mezcal journey.
Each month will focus on a different theme and no night will be the same. Expect small groups, lively discussion, and plenty of booze in a fun and friendly environment. You'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll leave planning your next trip to Mexico!
Tonight Jon will introduce the concept of MAS, touch on the mission of Sin Gusano and share some of his favourite mezcals.
Lovers of any quality artisanal products (especially booze) will appreciate this evening where you will get to experience rare and unique mezcals seldom found in the UK.
These will be intimate evenings, with spaces limited to 10 people, tickets must be booked in advance.
Tickets can be purchased at the Sin Gusano bar or via design my night (see ticket link).
ABOUT MEZCAL APPRECIATION SOCIETY (MAS):
- MAS is a small group event held on the second Wednesday of every month, each night exploring a different mezcal theme.
- MAS is a ticketed event held at the Sin Gusano bar in Haggerston. The bar is open to the public every Thurs - Sat night.
- The tastings are specially curated by Jon Darby, Sin Gusano's founder, and will feature mezcals sourced by him in Mexico and rarely found in the UK.
- Price is £35 per person and includes a unique flight of mezcal (3 x 25ml) plus an extra wild card mezcal, as well as refreshing fruits and salts.
- Menu with tasting notes and poster to take home.